for students, parents & school staff for payments, clubs, messaging & reporting.
Who we are
In this policy, the references to ‘we’ and ‘us’ are to Schnappy.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this registration website or from you or your child’s school may include:
1. Any personal contact details you type in or submit, such as name, address, email address, telephone number.
2. Your preferences and contact choices
3. Messages sent to or from the school, until the school chooses to delete them
4. Consent & purchase data where relevant.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details collected are used as follows;
1. To comply with legal requirements.
2. The personal information given, messages sent and received, payments made, consent given, and attendance data will be shared with your own school management only. Users can change their contact details in our records at any time using either their app or by contacting the school as appropriate.
4. Transaction information relating to payments that you make whilst using our Payments service may be stored by our Payments Processing Service Providers.
5. We will not use your email address or phone number to send you information on products and services.