for students, parents & school staff for payments, clubs, messaging & reporting.
Who we are
In this policy, the references to ‘we’ and ‘us’ are to Schnappy ltd.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website or from you or your child’s school may include:
- Any personal contact details you type in or submit, such as name, address, email address, telephone number.
- Your preferences and contact choices.
- Messages sent to or from the school, until the school chooses to delete them.
- Consent & purchase data where relevant.
What we do with your information
- To comply with legal requirements.
- The personal information given, messages sent and received, payments made, consent given, and attendance data will be shared with your own school management only. users can change their contact details in our records at any time using either their app or by contacting the school as appropriate.
- Transaction information relating to payments that you make whilst using our payments service may be stored by our payments processing service providers.
- We will not use your email address or phone number to send you information on other products and services.
- You Have The Right To Obtain A Copy Of The Personal Information That We Hold About You. If You Believe That Any Information Held Is Incorrect Or Incomplete, You Should Contact Us. Any Information That Is Found To Be Incorrect Or Incomplete Will Be Amended Promptly.
- You Also Have The Right To "Be Forgotten", This Means You Can Ask For The Information That We Hold About You To Be Deleted From Our Records After 30 Days.